Friday, May 6, 2011

Road Trip........




I've been invited by one of my best friends and her husband to spend this coming week with them at a condo they've rented in Pompano Beach Florida!  We are leaving today and will be back next Sunday.  It will
  be a lot of fun to explore someplace new!  I am so ready for some sun, sand and fun!  I don't know if I will have computer access or not so I may not be able to keep up with you all till we get back.  I 'm taking my computer and camera so if I can get on, I'll  keep you updated on our adventures!  If not, see you all when I get back!

Till next time......
Rebecca

7 comments:

Teresa@1800 Farmhouse Rd said...

Well aren't you a lucky girl! Stay safe, and have fun. Bring back lots of pics for us to see.

Angela said...

Walk barefoot in the sand for me. Have a great time.

Holly said...

Woohoo! Sounds like tons of fun! Enjoy!

Heather said...

Ooh...you lucky duck! Have fun!

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

oooh, that sounds so much fun. I hope you have a brilliant time and get lots of relaxing time to yourself!

Sarahx

Unknown said...

Have a GREAT week!!!

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

what sweet friends to invite you along. it sounds like fun and i hope you enjoy the sun and relaxation! xo