Monday, October 31, 2011

Cabinet Redo...Kind of..

Decorating my chippy white cabinet for the different holidays and seasons is something I enjoy doing.  My Halloween decor is put up and this is kind of how it will look till I get out my Christmas decorations.
Even though it's still a work in progress,  I'm going to show it to you before it's finished, because, right now, it's all I've got!   I'm not totally happy with it and will be doing some serious tweaking.

My favorite child's riding hat, $15.00 from my old store




The platter is a piece of my favorite china by Johnson Bros. called Harvest Time. 
I got a amazing deal but that's a story for another post!
Velvet pumpkin, Marshall's, $4.95


Deer family figurine, $3.00 from dealer at my old store


Duck decoy,  $5.00 from my old store


Small wooden shoe form,  $2.00 from the flea



Puppy planter,  $2.00




Christopher's first pair of cowboy boots from when he was 5


Vintage book,  $3.00 from my old store, love the title and color


Clock, $3.00 from the flea


Vintage horse and rider photo,  $2.00 from a local consignment store


If you noticed, I changed some things along the way but still working n it.

Till next time......
Rebecca

I'm parting at:





8 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

What a lovely cabinet...I love all of it's chippiness and all the cute fall and Halloween treasures you have in it! LOVE those little cowboy boots!

Have a great week!!

XO,
Janie

outjunking said...

I love the fact that you have those cowboy boots. Also I notice glass on the shelves, I don't know why I haven't done that. I like the reflection it gives.
Lisa

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Love it all, but those boots are precious!

Little City Farm said...

Oh, I love that riding hat. What a fabulous collection!

Mel's Designs from the Cabin said...

I love the hat, the deer and the book..cool stuff...hop over to my blog and join in on the Ornament swap and Blog hop...hurry...the deadline to join is coming up quick...Mel's Designs from the Cabin...Mel...I'm headed to the basement to start sewing another apron...I'll post it later today.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Your vignette is charming! So sweet to have the little cowboy boots...and I'm in love with the little riding hat! Hopped over from Knick of Time...

Jen said...

Love the cabinet and everything you put on it. You have such a great eye!

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage said...

Fabulous treasures. And the only way the prices could have been any better - to have gotten them for free! ;)

Blessings,
Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage
http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/