Friday, January 7, 2011

Snow Houses.....

Well, here we are again, waiting for snow!  The weathermen have been talking about it for a few days now.  Today, we are only supposed to get flurries and rain, hopefully it will turn into "real" snow!  Sunday thru Tuesday is when they are saying we should get a couple on inches.  In the mean time,  here is some inspiration,  houses covered with with a beautiful coating of white snow!  Now, if it would only look like that around here!!!










Till next time....
Rebecca



6 comments:

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

Yeah...snow! We're supposed to get our first flurries of the season on Sunday. Enjoy yours!

I LOVE that second house. I want to live there!

Jill i Fyra Rum och Kök said...

Hi Rebecca!

So fun that you found my blog, and left me a little message. Not only do I like getting small notes and thoughts from the ones reading my blog, but it's also so great when you find new blogs! :-)

Have you had any snow yet? I have to be honest with you; even though it's absolutely lovely outside when it snows, I could manage without. The traffic here has been dreadful this week...

Well, that's it from me for now. I hope you'll have a very nice weekend. Take care!

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Great pictures! The snow is beautiful.I am going to have to be honest I am ready to leave the snow behind. I am so ready for Spring! I know we are just really starting into winter but am ready for warmer weather. Maybe it will just pass Nashville!

Mitt hvite hus said...

Hello Rebecca...

lovely photoes... i love the winter.. snow and cold weather..

wish you a wonderful weekend..

hugs Kerstin

D.B. said...

My fingers are crossed!!

ETT RÖTT MONOGRAM said...

So beautiful houses, some snow is fine. You can get some of us, here it is getting too much now.
Wish you a nice weekend
Hugs
AnnaMaria