Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Around The House.......Christmas

Christmas is getting closer and closer, is it time to panic yet? I haven't done much decorating this year, have had a lot going on.  This is the first year that I have not put up my tree, ever!  After looking at all yours out there in bloggy land, I really miss it!  I do have one of those thin woodland looking trees that I put in the family room.  It's decorated with lights and mitten garlands.  It's cute, but definitely not the same!  Of course, my children who poo-poo my decorating every year and tell me that it's way to much and NEVER want to help with the tree have all asked why I,  that's the key, WHY I, haven't put it up, even my son who is in England in the AF has asked!  Next year it will be back but that's along time to wait!  Here is a peek at some of the decorations I have put out.  Things are not exactly how I usually do them, but, this is what I could get to this year and these pics were taken before I was totally finished. 


 

(Whoops! I forgot to put the candles on the deer's antlers!)



 
 




 
 
 




( my Air Force boy,  he'll be home Jan 4th!)




 

 
 

Sorry the pictures aren't better, I was in a hurry and there hasn't been time to redo them.

Till next time......
Rebecca


 

2 comments:

Noelle at Gray Paint Decor said...

you've added such sweet touches! Thanks for sharing...

Mel's Cabin said...

I love your RED MITTENS and bow...simply adorable. Did you make them yourself?
Is your shop still open, I need to get down there....soon!

Thanks!
Mel's Cabin