Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ahh........Spring



I hear birds, and see buds on the trees, but the greatest factor towards my
 
Spring Fever is three sunny days in a row!





I can hardly wait for spring. Maybe it's all this doom and gloom we are hearing in the news, or just the gloom I see outdoors.  It's nice to just forget all that and enjoy life! I am so looking forward to warm sunny days!


At the store, everyone has been busy trying to erase any reminders of winter, and the store is becoming dressed in its Spring Best!   Here is a preview...





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The store is PACKED and more items are coming in daily.....Please come and see us soon.

Happy Spring! 
Wanda

1 comment:

mimi charmante said...

I love that second print - what a charming piece!
Have a marvelous weekend,
xx