Monday, December 20, 2010

Glitter and Birds.......

Wow!  I don't know about you, but the weekend just flew by!  I didn't get as much done as I had hoped but did manage to squeeze some fun in!  Wanda and I went to Franklin, to the Mallllllll!  Lets see, was it crowded?  OH YEAH!  Did we manage to get into Pottery Barn, OH YEAH!  Was it as fabulous as always, OH YEAH!  I do so love that store, I could live there!  I was very excited to be able to get the little glittered birds they showed in their catalog.   They come 12 to a container and are so cute!  I'm going to put them on my vintage silver tree along with the white and silver ornaments I bought at Target last year after Christmas.  Most of my decorations are more on the rustic side but in my dinning room, I have my white ironstone and silver collections, pitchers, trophies, etc.,  that's where I indulge my need for a little glitter and white.   I will try to post a picture of it before the holidays are over.  In case you don't remember the birds  from a previous post.  here they are again!
  


(picture, Pottery Barn)

Till next time.....
Rebecca




1 comment:

Unknown said...

pottery barn is one of my favorite places to shop/wander through! love those little birds!! thank you for visiting! i'm your newest follower! susan