Friday, December 31, 2010

12:00 midnight........

                                                                                         

Happy New Year everybody!  It's officially 2011 here in Tennessee!
I hope this year brings you nothing but happiness, good times and lots of
fabulous inspiration!

Till next time.....
Rebecca

P.S.  I just noticed that the date and time says Friday, Dec. 31, 10:25.  It really is after midnight here, that must be the time I logged on but didn't start till midnight.  Was totally chicken to hit the delete and start over! Too many disasters have happened when I thought it was easy and I knew what I was doing!

                       
                                   

5 comments:

Mitt hvite hus said...

Happy New year from Norway..

hugs Kerstin

D.B. said...

Happy New Year, Rebecca!

Livet på Vestergård said...

You have a lovely blog!
Happy New Year!

ETT RÖTT MONOGRAM said...

Great fun with a visit from Tennesse. I love your header, so nice photos.
Wish you a Happy New Year
Hugs
AnnaMaria

Belle Inspirations said...

Happy new year! sending the best of wishes your way!