Monday, December 6, 2010

Done.......For Now!

Whew!!!!  We are officially done! Thanks to all our loyal customers and friends, our final open house was a great success! Thank you for the all the support and well wishes!   Wanda and I spent all day and late into the evening Saturday and Sunday along with our dealers, moving out of the store.   Saturday, we still had customers coming in and  buying things as the dealers were packing up, pretty amazing!  For not being in business, we had a great sales day!  I have to admit, it's a little sad, but, we are ready for something new.  I wish I had thought to take  my camera to get some pictures of the chaos, but didn't.  To top it off, Sunday it was freezing and there were snow flurries all day, perfect moving weather, NOT!  So, what that means is, today, I have a sore throat, stuffed up head,  runny nose and cough!  Hopefully,  it won't get any worse!   
We are all looking forward to moving into our new booth spaces in January and seeing the exciting changes the new owners have brought to "their new store!" 

 Until then,


Don't I wish!
Now the race is on to get ready for Christmas!

Till next time.......
Rebecca




No comments: