Friday, March 18, 2011

Shop Talk........

This past weekend, I got to go to a new  shop here in town.  It's called Harmony Home.  They  have a little bit of everything and it is all displayed wonderfully!  I saw a lot of things that could have come home with me and a couple of things that did! I will be going back often and since I so enjoyed browsing around, I thought you might also!





















As you can see, they have everything you could possibly need, garden, seasonal, accessories, a pet area,  furniture, even a section for babies and weddings! There is something for every occasion!  If for some reason you can't find what you are looking for, the wonderful sales staff  are more then happy to help!  It's a must go!
They also have something no one else has, their own kitty adoption center!
As you can see, it's nap time!

They really do have something for everyone!

Till next time.....
Rebecca

5 comments:

Teresa@1800 Farmhouse Rd said...

Oooh my! May I go with you the next time you go there? Oh I love those colors of greens, and the rooter, and the bird. Well, actually I didn't see anything in the pics that I didn't like. Hope you have a great week-end!

Vicki said...

That looks fun!

Amy Simcik said...

Rebecca, thanks so much for posting about my shop!! I have been trying to open up my 2nd location in Murf for quite some time now, just needed the right timing and the right place. I'm so thankful that the shop is getting received in such a wonderful light! Was a risk with the kitties (not everyone animal lovers), but animal rescue is my passion. Thank you for being such a great customer and for your wonderful blog about Harmony Home! Hope I can meet you next time you're visiting. Sincerely,
Amy Simcik Owner, Harmony Home

Ever - The red house by the lake said...

Being a fellow DIY / Cat lover I just love, love, love the idea! I hope it is succesful!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Did you buy anything. How cute is that cow's face?
Following you.