Thursday, October 13, 2016

Pumpkin Time

 My favorite time of the year has finally arrived! Fall!  I love everything about it, the weather, the leaves changing colors, the Holidays, the pumpkins, especially the pumpkins!  I can't seem to get enough of the pumpkins, love them all! 
So......here are some of my favorites from Pinterest.
 
 














































Hope you like these  pumpkins as much as I do!
 
Till next time......
Rebecca


This week I will be partying at:
Tuesday
Stonegableblog.com
A Stroll Thru Life



 


7 comments:

The Charm of Home said...

Oh, they are gorgeous!

Tina said...

Hi Rebecca,
If those pumpkins don't make you happy then I don't know what would!
How are you? So good to see a post from you.
Xo, T.

Preppy Empty Nester said...

I agree... my favorite time of the year, too. Have a great weekend. Love the pics.

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Oh, how I wish those pumpkins and all the colored leaves could last just a little longer! Love the images you pulled up for us!

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

LOVE them!! Beautiful inspiration...:)

essay best said...

My favorite season of the year has finally arrived. I love everything about it like the weather, thechanging colors of the leaves, the Holidays, especially the pumpkins

Sophie Grace said...

after reading this amazing post i am also cheerful to share my knowledge here with mates. 192.168 l l