Monday, November 2, 2015

Fun Tartan Parade

I'm so honored that Alison from The Polo House Blog asked me to be a part of her Tartan Parade!  Tartan and plaid are two of my favorite patterns especially around the holidays.  Here are some of my favorite things made in my favorite pattern!


 

 
I'd love these on my tree


 




I'm not a hot chocolate fan but I would love these for my coffee!












I'm sort of a pillow freak and love every one of these













How cute would these be with a great pair of jeans and a cozy sweater!





 
 
 
I loooove this  for a winter wedding!




The perfect Christmas wreath, so my style!





 
 
I'd have a hard time not wearing this jacket every day! 
 






Tell me, who doesn't love a guy in a plaid shirt and jeans!
(couldn't resist a little eye candy for you ladies)




For those of you who like a little more sophistication in
your man, I've thrown this guy in just for you




 

Well, this is the end of my "Tartan Parade" all wrapped up with a Tartan bow! 
Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did putting it together!

If you love plaid and tartan, please visit Alison at the
for a list of the other bloggers in her fun Tartan Parade!


PS.  Here's a photo of my little Trick or Treaters!

The Princess and her Kitty
 




Till next time......
Rebecca

This week I will be joining these parties:
Monday
Tuesday
 




19 comments:

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

All gorgeous! I'll take the horse, the deer stool and the hot guy. ;)
What did the girls dress up as for Halloween? I'm sure they were precious! xo, T.

Sarah said...

Rebecca, this whole post is full of eye candy - tartan candy! I'm crushing over that footstool. Is it in your home or do you have a link to where it is available? Love at first sight! Thanks for joining the parade. Wonderful!

Preppy Empty Nester said...

Love all of these, sweet Rebecca! We should go shopping together sometime!

Kim said...

That deer stool is just dreamy! For a red lover, like me, tartan is just too much to bear...gorgeous! ;) Off to peek at more eye candy!

carol@The Red Painted Cottage said...

I really love the look of plaids and I'm so happy they're back in style again. Thanks for showing so many great eye candy to look at.

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Rebecca, I love all of the tartan! The horse is just too cute. Such pretty inspiration. Thank you for sharing. Feel free to share this at my Make it Pretty Monday party which goes live at 8:00PM tonight (Monday). http://www.thededicatedhouse.com Hope to see you at the bash! Have a lovely week ahead. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Rita C at Panoply said...

Oh my goodness, the tartan footstool drew me right into your post from Marty's link party, Rebecca. I love tartan plaid, and this just makes me want more. Last year, I used a lot of tartan in my sunroom holiday decor, but there's always room for one more piece. :) Thanks for sharing all the inspiration!
Rita C at Panoply

Salmagundi said...

I'm in search for those plaid mugs -- thanks for sharing. Sally

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Gorgeous Tartan inspiration post my dear Rebecca. The footstool is my fav, I want one!!!
Thanks for sharing lots of gorgeous ideas.
Happy November.
FABBY

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Goodness if I was shopping from this page I'd have to have that cute footstool and the large carrry bag with leather handles!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I'll take that blue plaid chair please! And while you're at it, pack up that pile of wool blankets, too! Love it all, Rebecca!

Your little grandpeeps are just adorable!

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

So fun! Love them all...but that wedding dress is awesome :) Those little Halloween sweeties are pretty great too!!

Mila said...

I live in Scotland. No wonder I've found my way here ;)

thethriftedhouse said...

That was a fun little parade! :) I especially enjoyed the eye candy. Thank you for that! lol. Loved it all!

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

I love seeing what everyone finds for the tartan parade! I LOVE those shoes!

S H Elliott said...

I love all of the plaid items. Just bought a red plaid pillow recently.I am a first time visitor...you have a nice blog! Sheila

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Hi Rebecca! Popping back in to let you know you were one of the fan favorites at the Sunday Showcase from the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Here is the link so you can check out your feature. http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/2015/11/the-sunday-showcase-from-make-it-pretty_8.html Hope to see you again at the Make it Pretty party. Have a lovely week ahead! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

All That Jazz said...

Ah they were so cute all dressed up for Halloween! I love plaid and tartan this time of year too. I am really digging the coffee mugs, shirts and that travel bag!

Karen@Southern Gal Meets Midwest said...

Love all your plaid and your little princess & kitty, just ADORABLE!
Thanks so much for sharing.
Karen