Saturday, May 17, 2014

Kate's Wedding Photos

Finally, my last post on Kate's wedding, the photos! I decided not to break this up into 2 posts so I'm just warning you, it's gonna be a long one!  Hope you all have enjoyed our wedding journey!  It's hard to believe it's been 7 months, seems like yesterday!   Not gonna add a lot of words, just my favorite photos of my beautiful girl on one of the happiest day of her life!
 
 


Kate and Kailyn high fiveing while getting ready



Ready!





Kate and her older brother, Chris



Me and Kate





They drove down to the ceremony site in Chris's truck

 
 
 

Kailyn getting ready to be pulled down the aisle by her cousin Ethan








 
 




Notice the little boot on the left













Aaron, Kate and Chris





Kate and her Dad



Josh and his groomsmen,
his brother-in-law, Thomas, his older brother, Aaron and his younger brother, Caleb



Josh, Kate and his parents



Our Family
(oops, where's Kailyn)!





let's dance






Kailyn trying to
dance with dad



Ready to cut the cake





Cleaning up hubby after the cake!



Aaron and Kailyn



Kate and her 86 year old grandmother, (my Mom from CA)





Kate's cousin Alissa, (my sister's daughter) and Kailyn



Kate and Alissa, (she graduated from Dartmouth last year with a
degree in Bio Medical Engineering)
 


Josh's Family







And they lived happily ever after!

P.S. it's been a while since the wedding so here's a quick update!
Kate graduated from Middle Tennessee State University last Saturday.
She started her new job as sales manager for Green Rise Technology,
they do green roofs for buildings, they just did the FBI building in West
Virginia, the new convention center in downtown Nashville, etc. 
Josh has worked for them for the last 2 years as a project manager. 
Now for the biggest news of all......Kailyn is gonna be a big sister!
Kate is 10 weeks pregnant, due December 13th!  How cool is this,
12-13-14!


Till next time......
Rebecca

Will be partying this week at:
 Monday
Between Naps on the Porch
Boogieboard Cottage
Dwellings
Tuesday
StoneGable
Cedar Hill Farmhouse
A Stroll Thru Life
Elizabeth and Co
Cozy Little House
Coastal Charm
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Kathe With an E
Knick of Time
Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style
Beyond the Picket Fence
Ivy and Elephants
The NY Melrose Family
Thursday
Brambleberry Cottage
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
Friday
French Country Cottage
My Romantic Home
Common Ground
The Charm of Home
Rooted in Thyme
My Turn For Us
The Grant Life
Jennifer Rizzo


 

18 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

These pictures were worth waiting for!! What a beautiful couple and precious baby girl!! I love an outdoor wedding...it looks like you had perfect weather!

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs.!! And you looked lovely, my dear!

XO,
Jane

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

Rebecca, these photos show so much love! What a beautiful day it was for a wedding. I'm dying from Kailyn in her boots. Kate is so gorgeous- and looks just like her Mama! I love your dress. Congrats on the new grandbaby to arrive for Christmas! Hope you enjoy the summer- I'm sure you'll be busy helping Kate get ready. And I know your mind is already racing with ideas for the baby shower. I'm so happy for all of you!

ETT RÖTT MONOGRAM said...

So lovely photos, a wonderful memory to have all these. I am impressed over all the lovely boots, especially the small one.
Hugs
AnnaMaria

Preppy Empty Nester said...

Rebecca.. First of all, Kate could be a model for the cover of Brides Magazine! She look positively radiant. The photos are great - really caught great images in candid shots. Congrats to you on being a Grandmother again. How exciting. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pics.

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Beautiful photos of your daughter's wedding, Rebecca! How exciting that Kate's finished school and has a job already! And even more excitement to come with another baby on the way! You'll have a busy Christmas season this year, that's for sure!

Pondside said...

I'm visiting via Amaze me Monday. What a gorgeous wedding! It took me back to nearly exactly two years ago when our daughter married - and we now have a 10 month old granddaughter!

Unknown said...

Amazing! From the beautiful wedding pics, I can see that the day was an extreme success and that Kate had tons of fun on the most important day of her life! She looks gorgeous on that dress, not to mention the cool take she did with the cowgal boots. The setting and decoration are just lovely! I hope they have many years of love and fun ahead! Cheers!

Matt Fisher @ Nomad Events

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Gorgeous pics and I love the style of the wedding and photography! Enjoyed checking out every single pic!

DD

SewSweetVIntage said...

I <3 your country wedding! My favorite pic is the one with bride turning around and looking back with her guy!

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, what a perfect wedding. The bride is gorgeous, and so is her mom, Kailyn is charming, the entire wedding party beautiful, handsome and happy. I love all the personal touches--the cowboy boots, etc. and that deep orange accent everywhere is perfect. I love everything about it! xo

the cape on the corner said...

i absolutely love all the rustic, fall touches. the pumpkins lining the aisle might just be my favorite, though. congrats to you all on the new baby news!

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Just beautiful! Congratulations to you all, and thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY...
Blessings,
Cindy

Linda Walker said...

What a beautiful wedding for a beautiful family. Looks like a perfect day!
Linda
mysewwhatblog.blogspot.com

The Charm of Home said...

What a gorgeous wedding! Congratulations! She is such a lovely bride!
Sherry

Olive said...

Hi Rebecca, they are a lovely couple. So much to be happy about-her job too. Great to see you too :] Olive

Unknown said...

I was absolute encouraged to acquisition this site. I capital to acknowledge you for this appropriate read. I in fact savored every little bit of it and I acquire bookmarked you to analysis out new getting you post.

wholesale Jewelry

ETT RÖTT MONOGRAM said...

Hello Rebecca
Your pinterest is lovely, it is a plessure to visit.
Love/AM

Unknown said...

Hi, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!
<a href="http://www.smsideatechnosolutions.com/odisha/cuttack/bulk-sms.html>Bulk SMS Software provider in Cuttack</a>