Monday, September 10, 2012

Summer's Last Look.....

The hot, hot summer weather here has finally gotten a little better and we can feel fall coming!  I can't wait for the leaves to start turning and the weather to get cool and crisp.  Since I've been a little lax on posting this summer cuz of our new arrival,  I thought I'd show you some of my favorite summer decor as I'm putting it away and pulling out Fall!!   


Ironstone pitcher,  $5.00 - yard sale find
Starfish, .25 from a yard sale




My favorite Florida tablecloth, $20.00 from the Flea




Starfish plates, $3.50 from Good Will




 Twine balls, free with another purchase from 
a antique store in Watertown
Ironstone bowl, $8.00 from my old store




Vintage brackets from our old store, (boy do I miss getting 1st pick 
of all the great stuff  we had there),  $8.00
Starfish, all for $3.00




Flakey cabinet in my favorite green , $5.00 from the Flea




Fish plates,  $ 3.99 and $ 2.99 from the Good Will




Vintage shell box, $2.00 from the Flea




Summer plaque $2.50 on sale at Marshalls




Favorite photo of California lifeguard station #1 at
Huntington Beach




Florida plate, $3.00 from the Flea



Sailboat picture, $5.00 from a yard sale




Oars, all under $20.00 from various places



Next stop.... FALL!!!

Till next time......
Rebecca

This week you can find me partying at:
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday




19 comments:

Olive said...

You certainly have the star fish covered Rebecca and at a good price too. Love the shell box. xoxo, Olive

Jeannie Marie said...

Love your summer photos! The shell box has a hard to find shell on it, the one with the spots. I have already forgotten the name of it though!

Teresa@1800 Farmhouse Rd said...

Love all of the fall stuff Rebecca, but I say bring on fall!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Your boat oars are fabulous! All those different wood tones!

Jen said...

You always find the best things! I LOVE the Florida tablecloth. Hope you are having fun with the little one.

Jen

Ruby and Arthur said...

Looking forward to seeing your fall decor. Your summer items were so nice...I love the green door in my favorite color! Jean

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Love your collection of oars...good bye summer...
Laurel

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

Great stuff. Just like being by the beach!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I love it all! The chippy paint on that cabinet is perfect. Love those free twine balls and your display of oars. Great stuff!!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Wow...great ode to summer ~ love the oars!

Ann-Marie ~ Brambly said...

Everything is great, but I really love the twine balls and oars.

Ann-Marie

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

Bring it! Please! So tired of the heat.

Highland Monkey's said...

In Scotland we don't get the heat that you describe! I used to collect those little shell boxes they are cute.

Tazas y Cuentos said...

Great finds Rebecca!
I especially love those boat oars and the twine balls, I have never seen similar ones here.
Luckily Spring is coming here! I don't like winter...
Besos from Argentina, Silvina

Unknown said...

It's party time at Debt Free Mommy Blog and we'd love to see you there! Please come join us and link up to Making Space Mondays. We'd love to see any post(s) about making your spaces better. Thanks, Tabitha

Babs said...

Great Summer pieces...love the retro Florida tablecloth and the starfish plates..actually, I love it all!
Babs

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Wow what awesome finds. I especially like the twine balls!

cathy@my1929charmer said...

You got the star fish going on, and looks good. I can't believe you got all those oars for under $20, wow, that was a pretty good find. Really loving all your stuff, and I want those oars! Thanks for sharing your inspiration with Sunday’s Best – you helped make the party a success!

One bolt short of a toolbox said...

Beautiful!

Jan @Door251