Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happily Ever After: The Wedding

This past Saturday, I had the privilege of attending a dear friend's wedding. She is a wonderful person and a fabulous interior designer.  It was held in a field on her family's farm.  From the short and sweet ceremony, to the beautiful reception held in an old refurbished schoolhouse, it was pure perfection!  Of course,  you know I can't resist showing you some of the  pictures I took. Considering I couldn't see very well cuz the sun was so bright, I think they turned out pretty well. 
Enjoy!

The pews for guests and the alter

The alter

The burlap runner


Mother of the Bride


The Bride and Groom's special guests,
their beloved pups


The Bridesmaids

The Flower Girls

The Bride

The Bride & Groom

The Vows

Mr. and Mrs.
Bryan & Camille

Stay tuned for part 2, The Reception

Till next time......
Rebecca
                 

No comments: