Sunday, March 28, 2010

Things left behind........






We didn't make it to the flea market this weekend, thought I might go today but once again, the weather was rainy and I couldn't make myself get out there in the wet and mud! So, instead, I will show you some of the great stuff we found last time that didn't make it home with us.  Who says you can't find cool stuff at the flea!

                                                                                          













We loved all of these things, but, you never know what you will come accross.  The good, the bad, and the ugly! 
These really scared me!

  


Are you scared, or is it just us?
Untill next time,
Rebecca

1 comment:

Susanna Cline said...

I am so proud of what a great job that you are doing with this blog. It is insightful and entertaining. You have a really good eye too. See, anything is possible if you set your mind to it!