Tuesday, February 10, 2015

February Red ...2

I think of January and February as the "winter" months.  For some weird reason, I don't really think of December as winter,  just as the month of Christmas.  February is all about Valentines, hearts and flowers but since I'm not that kind of girl,  for me, February is all about the RED which is something I do love.  So......I'm going to share some of my favorite RED things. 

 
The red Mobile gas Pegasus 


Vintage red luggage

 
 Vintage red riding jackets (had to put this in again
this year for those of you who might not have seen it
last Feb, it's my favorite)

 
  Red tennis shoes
 
Red life preservers
 
 
Vintage red travel trailer
 
 
Amazing red plaid ball gown
 
 
Red skies
 
 
Vintage red scale
 
  
Classic red Porsche (my dream car)!


Red coffee cups,  (the bigger the better)!


Red tool boxes
 
 
Not to forget you Valentine lovers, here is a heart for you!
 
 
Till next time.....
Rebecca
 
 
This week I will be joining these fun parties:
Monday
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Tuesday

12 comments:

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

HI Rebecca! So happy to see you this morning. Love the red heart lock. How are the littles? xo, T.

Preppy Empty Nester said...

Darling photos Rebecca. Just realized I missed a couple of posts of yours so I am going to read them now. I need a coffee cup like the one in your photo!

Rue said...

Love all that red! That picture of the English rider took me back :)

ETT RÖTT MONOGRAM said...

That was a wonderful red post, so many beautiful things. I love red.
Hugs/AM

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Lots of eye candy here for another red lover! Happy Valentine's Day!

Jen said...

These are fantastic. I think I don't like red (it scares me) but I see pictures like this and realize I love it. Barns and flannel shirts!

The Style Sisters said...

Fun post I love all the red!! I would love to have you come link up to Centerpiece Wednesday and share you creativity with us http://thestylesisters.blogspot.com/2015/02/centerpiece-wednesday-little-of-this.html
Karin

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Excuse me Rebecca while I wipe the drool off of my face! lol! I love red and these photos are fabulous. I adore plaid and although I already have 4 vintage scales I look forward to the day I find a red one. And what's not to love about red dots? Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi Rebecca, just hopping by to let you know that I will be featuring you at SYC this week.
hugs,
Jann

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Too fun! Love all the red. I have lots of "pops" of it around here :)

The Charm of Home said...

Love your red images. Thanks for joining Home Sweet Home!
Sherry

Lisa Odom said...

Looks like a lot of fun! My youngest, who is the baker in the family, would think she was in heaven!