Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Trauma.......

 
 
 
 
 Christmas trauma is when your Mom makes you sit on the lap of a very big stranger with white hippy hair, a long beard and wearing a very out of style bright red suit!
 
I couldn't resist posting this picture of Kailyn's visit to see Santa!  She's 17 months and thinks she's a big girl, and in this pic, a very unhappy big girl!
I haven't been posting much lately, been busy with life, wedding, holidays, etc.  I'm leaving to visit my family in California, yeah, heading for the "OC". ( I'm not planning on meeting up with any of the "OC housewives)!  I'll be gone for 2 weeks and when I return, hope to get back into the blogging mode, still have wedding pics to show you guys!
 
Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and will have a Happy New Year!
 
Till next time......
Rebecca

This week I will be partying at:
Monday
Boogieboard Cottage
Rain on a Tin Roof
Knick of Time
Cedar Hill Ranch





 


8 comments:

Preppy Empty Nester said...

LOVE this pic!!! Adorable. Hope you have a happy, healthy new year, Rebecca. Travel safe!!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I had to laugh at the photo of Kailyn on Santa's lap, because we had the same scene at our house when Santa stopped by for a visit! Poor kiddos! Have a wonderful vacation, Rabecca!

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

Poor Kailyn! He is kind of a scary dude! Hope you have a great time in Cali and do make sure you don't have any run ins with the "Housewives", ahem. Those hoochies are nuts. Yes you do owe us some wedding pics! Hope your Christmas was wonderful and wishing you all the best in the new year. xo, T.

Unknown said...

Awesome array ,All the acclimatized admonition is so advising for us ,I in ability acclimatized from your information.I will bookmark it,and administering it with my friends.Thanks.
military shirts

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Rebecca! Did you enjoy our unusually warm weather? I just read an old comment from you today that I guess I had only read half of it until today ... so I finally saw Kate's wedding photos today...THEY ARE GORGEOUS. She reminds me so much of my daughter (boots and all!) and the wedding was absolutely perfect. I could see your touches in it completely. I loved the pumpkins and the cart that they pulled sweet Kailyn in! Thank you so much for sharing that with me and sorry it took me so long to see them! Ummm... do you think you have enough pins?!!! You have a TON of followers - wow lady! Impressive :D
Are you still out here? If you are ... we should meet!

ETT RÖTT MONOGRAM said...

Santa is a little scary, even when she is sad she is so cute.
Wish you the best for 2014
Hugs
AnnaMaria

Susanna Carter Cline said...

Hope you had a good time in the OC. I look forward to hearing about it.

Unknown said...

Similar to this, I am looking for the best new year eve party nyc suggestions and tips to organize an international level new party for next year. Any idea?