Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bell Rustica Barn Sale Part 1......

2 weeks ago there was a great barn show right outside Franklin, it was the first of hopefully many.  The setting was gorgeous, it was a lot of fun and there was a lot of great stuff!  There were dealers from here of course, as well as some from NC and Texas, there may have been others, but these are the ones I that I know for sure. 




Farm Sign



The farmhouse on the property


The barn that held a lot of the booths
 




This booth was from Springfield, TN.


These are the delightful owners of the Shop


















They were so fun to talk to and kindly invited me to come visit, can't wait!



They had a whole row of these doors from old summer cottages, $95.00 each






Vingtage Junky has a great blog, http://www.vintagejunky.blogspot.com/, check her out!










Part 2 coming soon!

Till next time.....
Rebecca



12 comments:

Alison @ The Polohouse said...

Loving their cute things!
I would have brought home lots of their treasures!
xx
A

Teresa@1800 Farmhouse Rd said...

Oh wow Rebecca! This looks like a blast! Call me the next time you know that one is planned, pleeeeze.

loveandlilac said...

What a stunning barn. I'm always so impressed by the effort US traders put into displaying their wares. Most sellers at UK fairs make far less effort.

Michele Smith said...

ohhh man wish I knew about this. I definitely would have made the drive!!! There is a antique show or something with 200 vendors in a little town called Cameron in NC.
I have never been but I think I'm going to drag my kids out there this weekend! Its Friday and Saturday

Blondie's Journal said...

This looks just awesome! I love the old cottage doors!

XO,
Jane

Jen said...

Oh my, what fun! Look forward to part 2.

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Eye candy to go with my cup of coffee!

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Oh, lovely, lovely, lovely! I want that old, vintage typewriter. I don't know where I'd put it, but I want it anyway!!!

Sarahx

Revi said...

What a fun day! Makes me itchy to do the same. :) Always a pleasure,
-Revi

Mel's Designs from the Cabin said...

Hey EMAIL ME when there is another one...I'd love to go....cabinonriver@att.net.....PLEASE....is there a website or blog about this....Mel's Designs from the Cabin....Mel

outjunking said...

Thank you for the awesome pictures. I had to work so maybe next year if I can remember. I feel bad something so great took place so close to home and I didn't get to attend.
Lisa

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

I've enjoyed browsing the barn sale here...thanks for sharing!! Thanks for visiting my blog too!